Thursday, May 22, 2014

12 Days of Photoshop: Day 8


Day 8: Poster Parody

             Today's project was altering a movie poster into something different. While thinking of popular movies, my brain drifted to one that many people have claimed as one of the best movies of all time; Grease. Personally, I don't care for the movie (the ending was particularly weak), but it's so popular, any pun with it would be recognizable. I shifted through different names I could use and landed on... Goose. I couldn't help it, I started laughing uncontrollably. Everything else fell into perfect place; the goose head poses, the squacing goose face to replace Olivia Newton John, and how perfectly silly their hair looks. The whole thing is a riot, and I am very happy with the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment